Sunday, February 26, 2006

Raytheon SETDP The Class Project Disk/ Kevin Marler Fiasco

Thursday, February 23: After saying to Larri that I would stand up to Kevin Marler, I didn't. Relented and gave him disk 16 so he would go away (drove up to Spring Creek) after expressing his concerns about how "afraid" security was about SETDP. See Larri at Spring Creek (she is covering for Paul on last day of session 5) and she is furious after seeing Kevin's ELCP advisory.

Friday, February 24: I write a response to Kevin. Read to Mark who helps me change some language. Get to work where Stephen is waiting for me to tell me how angry Larri is and that is already talked to Kevin. I send him the response; he advises sending it to Kevin and Wayne but NOT to Larri as this is an internal matter and Larri is a customer. Kevin continues to write, whining - stays at home because his nerves are so shattered. Larri calls after session 5 and is jovial and wonders if I have learned my lesson

No comments:

Blog Archive